With your family at Støtt
min. 4 participants
Norwegian & English
With the world’s most beautiful coastline, Helgeland has all the scenic ingredients for an unforgettable holiday. Støtt is also the perfect place to celebrate a special family event, such as a big birthday, an anniversary or a wedding.
What you will experience
At Støtt you can immerse yourself in the tranquillity of your beautiful surroundings, and savour the sound of the surf and seabirds. It’s a wonderful opportunity to escape the stress of everyday life in the city. Enjoy relaxed walks or longer hikes, cycling, swimming and diving, kayaking the sheltered waters, and boat trips amongst the island and islets. Your reward is sensory impressions that you will treasure the rest of your life.
You can make this an active holiday, where young and old gently challenge their comfort zones, and experience the adrenaline rush and feeling of mastery. We’ll hike high peaks, and enjoy excursion in sheltered waters or on the high seas. See more highlights and photos below.
You and your family are in good hands. Our experienced instructors will ensure everyone has a great, safe time.
In the evening, we’ll dine on great seafood in Restaurant Gammelbutikken. The ingredients also include fascinating stories, Helgeland’s colourful coastal culture, and a personal touch from your hosts. Everything is set for a great time for the whole family.
We recommend that you set aside at least four days for your adventures on the Helgeland coast – five to seven days is even better.
Please book well in advance to reserve your spot on our calendar. We’ll tailor your family adventures to let you experience the best that the magnificent Helgeland coast has to offer!
This is included
- Guided walk through the fishing village
- Hiking, cycling and swimming
- A guided tour of Støtt’s museum
- Guided trip to WW2 bunkers and gun positions at Svenningen
- Dining in Restaurant Gammelbutikken
- Boat trips and fishing trips
- RIB sea-rafting safaris along the Helgeland coast
- A glacier trek on Svartisen
- Mountain hikes
- Kalsholmen lighthouse
- Kayaking adventures
- Summit ascents on skis in the Meløy Alps
Remember to bring
- Hiking clothes that suit the adventure and weather. Check the weather forecast.
- Woollen clothing
- Windproof and waterproof outer garments
- Good boots
- Hat and mittens